Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Geek Out 09

Hey Folks,

The other night I to tubefilters Geekout. Basically a big geeky networking get together.

Which reminds me, I need to make business cards.. or new zines. Actually I want to try a mini zine layout. but that's neither here nor there.

I met some pretty cool people (AV Flox, Marsha Collier, Sol and Jacob from 12seconds) ran into some cool people (andreaball, Starwarsdork, whatthebuck, hotforwords, tay zonday) - Actually I take credit for getting Michael Buckley to come out to the party in the first place. :D Go me.

I really don't have anything interesting to report, but it was fun. Here's some Mad Pimping Pictures with JenniPowell and Starwarsdork.

Polite in PublicPolite in Public


12seconds.tv had a booth set up as well, so for some reason we were compelled to record these


GeekOut09: Why #iamageek on 12seconds.tv

GeekOut09: Why #iamageek on 12seconds.tv


Stay Strong,

-SamProof

0 comments: