Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Luis Sanchez Documentary CKD Update

[LSD+Blog+banner.jpg]

I'm half blogging right now, just cause I haven't in a while. Gotta keep momentum up. We haven't shot anything since last week, but tomorrow I'm going down to help Luis Shoot a video for him. I might end up putting some version of it up on my youtube channel just to help spread the word, but I'm getting ahead of myself.

Tomorrow I'm helping Luis shoot a video to ask people to see if they're a possible kidney donor.

Luis suffers from CKD - Chronic Kidney Disease. He's already had one transplant that lasted a little under a decade and now lives through dialasys treatments 4 days a week.

I'm not sure if we'll shoot anything else, and I have a feeling it'll be beyond emotional, so I'm struggling with whether or not I the documantarian should be shooting it to cover it for the film as well, or if I the friend should put a 100% of my focus in to the creation of this video for my friend.

Without another cameraman I figure I get to default to just being the good guy and focusing on the task at hand. So I really don't have to struggle with how much a soul I have at this time. :D

In other news:
I have some other pictures and videos clips that I'll get online asap over at The Luis Sanchez Story

Stay Strong,

-SamProof

0 comments: