Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Monthly Check up.

I feel like I've a million things to talk about, and a million things to do.
I haven't blogged in forever because I've been trying to catch up on my Nanowrimo, I'm a little behind a few thousand words. Which honestly isn't that bad, but it's still behind.

So first off, Amy and I put out a video Monday and it got featured on Youtube's Comedy section. Hurray! It's been awhile since I felt I did anything cool video wise and that was really an amazing experience. It was by far the most professional shoot I've run/produced/directed. I can't wait to do something like it again, and more fight scenes!

One of the biggest problems with the videos is my external drive crashed, and my laptop is a bit full. I'm not rushing out to buy a new hard drive because I'm in between jobs right now. But I'm sure i'll succumb to the urge to create and get one. (though I did put a few on my amazon wishlist, should there be any kind strangers that think they have too much money).

Tomorrow I'm heading up to Youtube Live. I'm honestly not the most excited about it anymore. I was for a day and a half, now it just seems like it's going to be a giant hassle. I don't really want to see any of the acts, I just want to see people and hang out with friends. So who knows.

Thanksgiving is coming and I have no plans just yet, I'll be going to the UCB Thanksgiving on Wednesday to eat turkey and laugh with my fellow improv performers, that'll be nice. I'll be filming more stuff for the documentary next week as well. Then November will be over, Nanowrimo will be over and honestly I can't wait. as much as I want to finish this novel I want to not have to suffer my other projects to focus on it so much.

Hell maybe i'll just sit down one of these days and push out the last 20,000 words so i can be done with it. I want to put the novel down so I can go back to making comics strips, videos, blogs, etc... but I also want to get it to 50,000 words. I'm a bit competative, even when it's with myself. Especially with myself.

oh and here are some photos from when I was at Katie's Opinion's House party a little while back with youtubers : katiesopinion, suprickyo6, itsbrent, mememolly, littlepandaexpress, nayders07, iancrossland, supadupaflygirl, mrsafety & Mrs saftey









Stay Strong,

-SamProof

0 comments: