Pages

Thursday, December 04, 2008

Youtube Live Part 1

Getting back in to the swing of things I figure I haven't posted enough on here lately, so prepare to have your minds blown in the world of blogging.

I haven't the foggiest what any of that really means. But the point being I've been lack in my blogs, and now I'm gonna get jiggy with it. I hope that clears things up.

I don't want to go completely crazy here and over load you with reading, so to get started it's been about two weeks since Youtube Live. It was a pretty crazy little event, especially for me. I went up with only plans of getting there and getting home, and nothing in between. No Hotel Room, no real schedule, just a sense of adventure.

Before I go in to details (in an upcoming blog) Here's a quick video I did about the event.



More to Come

Stay Strong,

-SamProof

0 comments: