Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Mind Map youtube Style

Recently I asked people about how they find their focus and I thank JOJ for his reply post.

I've Dubbed this blog here at blogspot, my home and all other Samproof blogs will simply point here always and forever (or until I change my mind again - yay). Obviously I still have a hundred other blogs, but the point is that they have obvious mission statements and content requirements. However the 4 blogs I linked in the previous blog were all linked to me and a vague notion of ideals that separated them, which got muddled in time.

A recent twitter from reelfeed sent me of to the world of Wordle.net where you can get a pretty accurate look in to the Word Cloud that is http://youtube.com/samproof More so you get a glimpse in to just what exactly my brain is like - though I honestly don't think about myself so predominantly.



Stay Strong,

-SamProof

0 comments: