Pages

Friday, April 14, 2006

2374/7259

According to the Genesis Machine it's October 8th 1999 (for my soul), It's been running 6 years, 6 months and 0 days; it's been working for 2374 Days so 4748 days ago. According to the machine my soul is 7259 Days old. Living somewhere in Pennsylvania. I've been done with 'Formal Education' for a time now. I've been creating myself, recreating myself. 2+3+7+4 = 16, 1+6 = 7; 4+7+4+8 = 23; 2+3=5, 7+2+5+9 = 23; 2+3 = 5

6 Years Ago We all know the great fade out was still happening, we all know my life was living surrounded by a empty apartment, we all know "You are what you surrounded yourself with". Empty and alone. I spend all this time struggling between 'free time' and a 'free spirit'. It's funny how trapped you are when structure is absent.

6 Months Ago I'm working on a poster design for a pilot (a sit com produced by an independent production company, hoping to sell it to a network) Another little brunette; this one on the other coast... another fade out, but I know she'll be back Just not when. This time, I'm the one that fades out. Trying not to get trapped in the fantasy of what isn't. I guess it works, too well in fact. She's still faded away to this day. Her and her boyfriend.

0 Days Ago today: I'm working for an independent production company, brand new, making graphics for posters, DVD boxes, stage use via a digital projector. I'm running to home depot, showing the VP what to buy. We go back to the producers place, empty the truck of all the stuff we bought for the set, my set. Gold fabric, red satin, lamps, lamps and more lamps - Ikea should owe me something. Now, here, just this, just empty and alone. playing Tom Petty on the guitar, Husker Du, Jawbreaker; Boat on a hill never going to sea. I want to be a boat, I want to learn to swim, then I'll learn to float - begin again

I need to eat.

Begin again.



Stay Strong,

-SamProof

0 comments: