Pages

Sunday, March 14, 2010

My 3 Goals for 2010

Hey Folks,

A while back I was tagged by my favorite Dane @JulieOfSuburbia To do my top ten list of things I wanted to do in 2010.

Picture #219
Click the pic for the list

It's only 3 months in and I'm re evaluating the list. A lot of the things have been nipped and tucked. Some of the names have changed to protect the innocent and interestingly enough something haven't changed at all.

For starters #1 - Produce my 8 episode web series Hat Trick (this link does nothing yet)

I'm not going to go over the whole list and it's nips and tucks.

I'm narrowing my focus to 3 things

Not that I don't plan to do the other things. But sometimes You need to tell yourself to focus

From now on, beyond all the Fiestamovement stuff I do and talk about - my main goals are this:

1) Expand on Video Fight Club
2) Produce the Webseries Hat Trick
3) Publish my Novel 'Gone'

I've rallied against POD/Self Publishing in the past, and now I'm going to throw everything I've said out the window and see if I can make it work.

I'll be exploring companies with a new eye, picking one very soon and publishing my book.

I plan to also provide a version to download to Kindle, etc.

I hope as my friends and followers you'll take a chance on my novel - I've had some amazing feedback on it already. But you're the ones that are going to help me make the jump from Self Publish to National Distribution on Bookstore shelves.

I made this video way too long ago, and lost my momentum. I'm back baby!



Stay Strong,

-SamProof

0 comments: