Pages

Thursday, April 02, 2009

I Can't Wait to See Naked Babies! wait, what?

Since I've been taking classes at UCB there's been a few teams that are legend. few teams that I've never had the chance to see and it's weighed on my comedic soul.

The Swarm, Power Walkers

Naked Babies - John Ross Bowie, Rob Corddry, Brian Huskey and Seth Morris
There's a good chance you've seen one if not all four in something or other.

LA locals make recognize Bowie as 'Breakfast' from the Jack in the Box Commercials as well as a some other minor thing like some show called Heroes and some movie called 'What the Bleep do we know'?
*Bowie was also my 301 Improv teacher and in that one of my 3 favorite teachers therein

Rob Corddry the baby face of the bunch capped off his career appearing in this video from Ben Swartz (who basically controls all of Hollywood now that Aaron Spelling is out of the picture). This video earned him a modest net of 7 figures and 3 striper wives.

Pretty much the star of 'I Love You Man' Seth Morris, who plays
Barry's Buddy #2 is the real juggernaught of the quartet, as well as being the tallest man on earth. You can find a wax figure of him in the Guiness book museum and Ripley's believe it or not down on Hollywood blvd (and there's a discount package if you throw in the wax museum!)

And last but not least is the n00b Brian Huskey the "Monster in a wheelchair". His bark is worse then his bite though, and you just may have seen him in one of these (I assume these are all web shows) - VH1's Best Week Ever, Late Night with Conan O'Brien, The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, the Upright Citizens Brigade



Stay Strong,

-SamProof

* I am serious, if you're taking improv at UCB and you get the chance to have Bowie as a teacher I highly recommend.

0 comments: