Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Caling All Video Collabists!

Hey Gang,

I'm finally taking on a new collab project (in fact several).
It's April, which means National Poetry Month.

So I've picked one of my favorite Poems to kick off the month, and I'm going to find three more so I can put on out for every week of April.

Please send me a very simple video of you reading the poem 'Invictus' by William Ernest Henley

letter box preferred - but I don't expect everyone to do it, so whatever
.Mov or .Mpeg preferred But I can handle most formats
email it Samproof at gmail dot com

Deadline Wednesday night/Thurs Morn!
I know, that's not a lot of time. But it's a short poem and I want to get this up asap, (let's say Thursday 3am)

I'll try to figure out the next poem sooner so there's more time to get it done.
(and I'm taking suggestions, but let's keep it a classic poem, public domain and around 1 page at the longest)

Get the Poem Here

Stay Strong,

-SamProof

0 comments: