Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2009

3rd Ever Battle of the Youtube Nonstars

Hey Folks,

OK I'm trying to work on that list of things to blog about! So here's a quickie.

I'm taking over the Battle of the Youtube Nonstars.
Started by Jenluv37 Nonstars was a really fun event that I took part in (the 2nd one technically).

Jen game youtubers with less than 1000 subscribers a place to be seen and to meet each other. Then she got knocked up and had no time to do a third one.

So I'm taking over - because, well - nobody's gonna knock me up!

And I want to help give back to the youtube community. Which seems like youtube has been loosing lately, a community. I'm hoping we can preserve the sense of competative spirit that was presnt when I was in nonstars; it was a very friendly atmoshpere, everyone had fun and cheered each other one - even direct compitioin.

I'm going to make Nonstars part of the Failpire regieme so it's homebase will be over at
http://failpire.ning.com/page/battle-of-the-youtube-nonstars

Head over there and keep informed about what's happening with it.
I have to wait for April to finish before I can really get to work on this, so I'm thinking that it'll start in June. Which means I need nominations for youtubers with less than 1000 subscribers

The to do/blog list:
  • Butterflies the Youtube Documentary Screening
  • Behind the scenes of Crank 2 Spoof with Brittani Taylor aka RAT
  • Shane Dawson aka Splenda addict
  • Battle of the Youtube NonStars 3
  • Live Music at Camp Hollywood
  • 2nd Annual SamProof Con aka Youtube Meet up LA May 23rd in Griffith Park

Stay Strong,

-SamProof

PS I'm not calling this the 3rd Annual Battle of the Youtube Nonstars, becuase if it goes over well I might try to do more then 1 a year maybe as many as 4 a year. Just a thought.

1 comments:

John Lacey said...

You are going to do Shane Dawson? Wait... that came out wrong.