Pages

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

alphainventions.com Delivers

So a few hours ago I found this referring link to one of my blogs. I followed it and checked out the site (alphainventions.com) as I'm always curious who might link to a blog about lobsters taking over the world.

After a quick look the site promised some pretty bold things, so I quickly set up a test blog post following it's vaguest instructions to merely mention the site itself. My simple blog entry was in fact spidered and listed within ten minutes, and then I went on my way expecting 6 or 7 people to click on the link sometime later today.

It's been maybe 4 hours and I've gotten just over 350 views already, so I have to say I'm pretty impressed. Thus I've gone ahead and created a post on this blog.

While you're here enjoy my latest video. If you like the video please subscribe to me on youtube




Stay Strong,

-SamProof

0 comments: