Pages

Saturday, April 08, 2006

In The Begining...Thee End

I want to tell you about the Genesis machine. About Six years, 5 months and 24 days ago - roughly, I turned it on. For those of you who don't understand the clever dynamics of hyper-thermal-molecular-time/space-manipulation and quatum-juxtaposition/skewing-technologies , I'll save you the techno babble; for those of you who do, you may shout out 'Wait, But why!?'.

The Genesis machine, as designed would create a reverse in my soul, linear body would progress in a corporeal latitude projection; wait, scratch that - scramble it. Thus I would from that day forward, live the opposite of that. Now I know what you're all thinking "Wait, but why?!". It doesn't matter, what's done is done, I know, those from the original group are saying "But don't you understand you may never be able to turn it off" and some of you may even shout "But you'll be dead by zero!". It doesn't matter, before that I was living successfully, I worked, I saved money, I used my free time to hang with friends, surf the internet write little crazy stories. That was then, this is Genesis, a new beginning - an apt name for the machine now that I think about it. Those marketing guys are really brilliant. I mean who's by the 'Soul introversion machine'? I mean besides some cynical bitch, like me.

To prove the machine works, with in two months I would find myself moving to LA. For a little brunette woman, none the less -what further proof could you have the machine works. My entire world stuffed into two duffel bags, the rest abandoned in the mystical land of Pennsylvania. I'm not Amish. Trust me, I'm here right?

The machine itself is pretty cool, it whirs and spits, and smoke creeps out the bottom... now it's pretty much just an automated self smoking hookah that lives in my closest doing it's thing for the roaches.

It's been 6 years, 5 months and 24 days since the machine started. btw big side note, it's completely random that I post this today. If not for Foo himself telling me they added blog features I wouldn't have come here, it wouldn't have occurred to me to type this in any of my other blogs. The irony here is, my birthday is May 24th. Pretty creepy eh? Oh, this year I'll be 33, 3+3=6, so if you really want to push for 'significant things', like some viewer of LOST then there you have your mystical numbers 6 5 24. enter that into your computer every 35 minutes and hit 'execute' see if you save the world. I'll go on living backwards, just not visually.

My body will age, time will go on... but my soul will jettison memory and sin and regret right before your very eyes. Of course you'll need special goggles for that. I forget the store that sells those, some kind of omniscient microscopes: google; godhead gobbet goggles.

What you need to know here is, it's probably going to get worse before it gets better; 6 years 5 months and 24 days ago from 6 years 5 months and 24 days ago I was back in Amish country, well close to it. I was 20 or 21, I'm not going to be doing more math then necessary, it doesn't matter...the point is 12 years, 10 months and 48 days ago Jess was still effecting my life. Jess was a little brunette woman, I had packed my life away to be with her and if I'd had the Genesis machine back then I would have used it, and I'd be about 4 or 5 or 6 years old and playing with little plastic army men in the snow of Bryn Mawr Pennsylvania, which by the way is Welsh for 'Big Hill', The irony here is that I live next to Whitley ave, which you LA locals know is truly a big hill. By the way there is also a Bryn Mawr in Blaenau Gwent, Whales. I have never been there. Maybe one day in the linear future I'll find my way there to play in the snow with little plastic army men. With my luck I'll have gone there to find some girl.

In the meantime I live my backward life, avoiding little brunette woman and forgetting to regret any decision I make from here on out.


Stay Strong,

-SamProof

0 comments: