Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Holding Pattern

Hey Folks,

God I'm kind of just going through the motions this week. I'm like sleepwalking through the days until Friday rolls around.

I almost called off Video Fight Club for the week, because the actress was running late.
Now I'm sitting on some videos I could be editing. I could be setting things up for future projects. Hell I could be doing laundry.

But man I just want to float along until Friday, until I'm in Detroit.

Hell I've still got the spare tire on my car. Not that I've been driving it anywhere, but I wanted to take care of that already.

It's not that I'm not doing things, I'm actually still just as busy as always but I can feel "it" inside me. I want to be a sloth. I want to Sleep the days away and wake up on an East bound plane.

You know something big is coming and it's like "Can I just stop doing this crap already?"

Not that I do crap, I mean sometimes, but don't judge! :)

So here I sit in a holding pattern, waiting to taxi to my destination (both literally and figuratively.) In the meantime I best be running off so I can scarf food and head over to the top story weekly writers meeting.

Stay Strong,

-SamProof

0 comments: