Pages

Sunday, May 03, 2009

Hanging with the tubers

Hey Folks,

Just came from hanging out with these guys



Now it's 1am and I'm feeling like I need to get some things accomplished.


I don't know what it was but hanging out made me realize I have so many things I've let fall to the waste side and I want to pick them back up before they've lost all steam.

That's part of the problem with being me, I have no less then 100 ideas at any given time that I want to work on. There's only so much time in a day. I need an army of people at my side helping with all the projects. That said I'm glad that Failpire/Podpocalypse has begun to gain a staff.

I'm still looking for more people to help out, especially with some web elements like blogging and searching the web for stuff. So if you're interested in volunteering your time let me know.

Stay Strong,

-SamProof

0 comments: