Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2009

LSD a trip backwards

[LSD+Blog+banner.jpg]

Hey Folks,

So I wanted to try and catch up before I moved forward. My plan is to start doing blogs after every day or at least week of shooting for the documentary. I started filming back in 08, due to my subjects dialysis schedule, and my own life I shoot a day or two a week on average.

Dialysis tends to leave Luis sleeping for a large chunk of the day, so on those days we don't bother filming (yet). I think we'll explore this aspect of his life in the future.

Currently my main focus is on his art and his process; I've spent several days watching him prep canvas, cover them in plaster and paint. This includes a few short time lapse exposures.

Hopefully soon I can put up some pictures from the set, pictures of the artwork and maybe some of the time lapse footage. I'm still debating if I should just put them up on my own youtube channel, or start yet another channel for this project alone (comments on this appreciated).

Please support this project join and friend on .

Stay Strong,

-SamProof

2 comments:

SamProof said...

BTW I'm uploading more pic of the artist and some work at indiegogo

Click the media tab (scroll down, in the center)

WritingJonah said...

I think you shouls make another channel for it. It'd make it easier for the ones not interested (I doubt there's enough to make a club out of them) to stick to the "normal" vlogs you do.

I'm curious, how'd you figure out you should be filming a documentary?