Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Completely Cheese'd Off.

I don't rant much. I gave up that kind of thing with being a teenager. Pushed it down, packed it away.

But right now I'm livid, and over what? Cheese. Munster cheese. which btw is one of the top 5 cheeses. I don't have proof just take my word for it.

There's small mom and pop type grocery store a couple blocks from me. It's a little expensive, but it's close and I like to support the indie owner. Besides I feel like I save gas money cause I can just walk to it.

Yesterday I get some things including half a pound of Muster cheese and stow it away in the fridge. This morning I go to partake in the wonder that is cheese. I unwrap to find myself starring at 6 or 7 really really thick slices of cheese. Seriously? what the fuck am I supposed to do with that? I've seen this deli guy probably a 50 times and I can't think of a single time I said to him "can you make that super fucking thick?" no.

And now I can't even find my receipt so I'm screwed, stuff with my thick cheese.

It's a stupid insignificant thing to rant over, but this really cheeses me off. I think this is some kind of karmic payback for inspiring this cheese thread.

Stay Strong,

-SamProof

1 comments:

P00P0STER0US said...

You might consider grating the cheese. One could potentially apply force with a knife and cut the cheese into smaller pieces. Lastly, and most extreme, is to set the cheese on a baking sheet, incline the sheet at a 45 degree angle, and hit that mofo with a blowtorch so fast it screams and runs down the baking sheet, thereby making several thin slices. A fourth and yet more extreme option is to place it in 3 sturdy ziplock bags with zipper open, and run it over with your car.